COVID 19 UPDATE: BAD NEWS: THE BEER AND WINE GARDEN IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. GOOD NEWS: WE’REOPEN DAILY 10-8PM! CALL AHEAD FOR CURBSIDE, STOP BY TO ORDER FROM OUR GARDEN WINDOW, OR COME IN FOR BROWSING AND TAKEAWAY.
The Garden has been a part of us since the beginning. For your sampling pleasure, we have coolers stuffed to the brim with single beers. You can sample anything in the store without having to commit to a 6 pack–this is one of the best ways to try new brews for such an amazing low price. If you’re more of a wine lover, we offer wine by the glass, a can or if you prefer you can take a bottle outside with you. Drafts are always flowing as well– they constantly rotate and you’d be hard pressed to find the same beer on tap twice. If this sounds too good to be true, check it out for yourself. Bring your dog, bring your friends and stay a while!
The draft list has 12 amazing beers, most of which are hard to find, “draft only” releases….
Kick back, stay a while!
Beer Garden Guidelines…
- BYOF: We have snacks, but you can bring your takeout. Our neighbors are Mellow Mushroom, Surf Berry , Gulf Stream and Poe’s Tavern… you have yummy options.
- Kid friendly: Bring ’em! You need a drink we bet, and they have room to roam. We always have kid friendly beverages too!
- Pet friendly: We have water bowls, and plenty of shade…maybe even treats!
- Free WiFi: We’ve got you covered. Think of us as your library or office!
- We have over 200 different singles and 12 ever changing draft options for you to choose from! Beer not your thing? We have wine by the glass, can or bottle for your pleasure.