Private Beer Tasting with Lighthouse Beer & Wine
Want to explore beer in a more personal setting? You can hire Lighthouse to spice up your next party or corporate event. We will create an in house beer tasting designed just for you! For those who are eager to learn more about a particular style or if you just want to sample a wide selection, we’ll make it worth your while. Our knowledgeable staff can create a tasting you won’t soon forget! Your guests will be exposed to a wealth of information in a fun setting. We’ll sample, laugh, and learn about an industry that just keeps getting bigger and better – CRAFT BEER!
With so many options to choose from it may seem like the possibilities are endless (they are). To make it easier for you to decide what kind of tasting you want to host we’ve created a couple of options:
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Beer – Seasonal Beer Tasting
- Sample of selection of beers specifically brewed for the season! This tasting changes throughout the year as options change with the seasons.
Mrs Stoutfire – Stout Beer Tasting
- Sample a selection of stouts. From dark and delicious barrel aged brews to russian imperial stouts. This tasting is designed for dark beer lovers.
Rye So Serious?
- Explore a variety of beer styles that share one thing in common: they’re brewed with rye.
The Pursuit of Hoppiness – Pale Ales to IPAs
- This tasting covers everything from English Pale Ales to American IPAs and everything in between.
The Pils have Eyes – Pilsner Tasting
- Explore what makes a Pilsner so good & how to you pick the right one when there are so many to chose from.
Wheat a Second – Wheat beer tasting
- This is a style of beer so broad – you’ll be able to taste the gauntlet of wheaty goodness.
Hopocalypse – IPA tasting
- An apocalypse for your taste buds — try bitter biting hoppy IPAs. You won’t be able to taste anything but hops when you’re finished with this tasting. Explore the layers or flavor and specific hop profiles & find the hop that punches your palate with pleasure!
Belgian Beer is Best
- Belgians have been in the beer business for a long time. Why not explore the plethora of creations we’ve come to know and love & try some brews that these geniuses came up with way before we started making beer.
- Guess what we’ve brought – we’ll give you the options – you figure it out!
- Pick your favorite brewery and we’ll design a tasting of the most delicious creations.
- Tell us what you or your guests like and we’ll design a tasting just for you. We may throw in a few curve balls to open you up to new styles but trust us — this is what we do.